Thursday, January 31, 2013

Fresh Start

Nothing says a fresh start like making a New Year's resolution, and mine this year is to reconnect with friends who have fallen off my radar. We get so busy with our lives that some times we neglect our friends and people who mean a lot to us. This card reminds me to call or send a cards to these people.

For this card I used the new retro telephone (LM2015) and Matte Black Paste (DMBP).
As you can see this is very CAS but then I may be sending a lot of them so simple is better. 
As you may have seen last week there is a new Design Team call out so if you have question you can e-mail Pam at phornschu@yahoo.com  and she will get the information to you.

5 comments:

  1. What a great resolution, and such a fun card, Georgia! Thanks for the add-on regarding the team call.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Georgia, I should be making some of these too! The years seem to sail by too quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT minds. My two buds doing the same thought process! SHOCKING............ummmm NOT great project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Georgia! I love that telephone stencil, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design with the adorable new phone!

    ReplyDelete