Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dreamweaver's Clean and Simple Christmas (CAS)

Hi all well it's Thursday again and that means inspiration from the Dream Team. I love Christmas but with my crazy schedule, if I want to get my cards out in a timely manner they had better be CAS. The card I chose to share with you falls into this category. 
 I stared by using this great card from Doodlebug design, they are the perfect start for a card. I used Stardream Ice Silver card stock for the background of my poinsettia I taped the stencil down on all four sides then pasted the Lg.Poinsettia (LG 700) with Red Glossy paste (DRGP). I removed the stencil and Sprinkled in Metallic F/X: Moonstone. The hardest part about this card is letting it dry completely before you swiffer off the excess Metallic F/X. I use the big swiffer sweeper sheets and cut them into four pieces, they really work well for picking up excess glitter and mica powders. When th image ws dry I mounted it onto a mirror silver background and the n mounted it onto the Doodlebug card. For embellishments I added some twine and a button. Easy and Fun.  Don't forget to send us your creations by using Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog or send Lynell a picture using her e-mail located on the Dreamweaver website. Hope Everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

3 comments:

  1. Perfect for the holidays! Love the monochromatic scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea to put white on the glossy red paste of the poinsettia! Beautiful card Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, I like the white on the red, a great idea. And, thank you so much for the swifter reminder!

    ReplyDelete