Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Glitter, Glitter Everywhere!!!!!




 AND


ARE TEAMING UP THE ENTIRE MONTH OF JUNE TO BRING YOU AN AMAZING CREATIVE COLLABORATION MIXING DREAMWEAVER STENCILS AND ART GLITTER. COME ALONG FOR THE RIDE...WE PROMISE IT WILL BE A SPARKLING ONE!

Visit the Art Glitter blog and the Dream It Up! blog for fabulous inspiration from both talented design teams. We are encouraging all of you to play along with the challenge of creating with Dreamweaver Stencils and Art Glitter*, preferably using the Double-Glitter Technique with a wedding theme. Just link your creation to the Mr. Linky on the Dream It Up! blog, or email pics to lynell@..., for an opportunity to win one of four fabulous glitter and stencil prize packages. One winner will be chosen each week. (US and Canada only, please).


For more inspiration from the Art Glitter design team, please visit their blog for a complete list of players throughout the month.
I chose to do something CAS because I have been teaching all weekend and busy at my real job all week. I love this stencil and I use it a lot, New Age Celtic (LL 380). I used the Double Glitter technique and the glitter colors I used were;
Emerald (48), Leaf (114) and Angel Dust (86)
come back next week when we start a new challenge Summer Fun.


For more inspiration from the Dream Team, here's the blog list for this week:


*For the month of June Art Glitter is selling 1 oz jars of glitter for $5.98 (regular price $7.32)! Get the deets HERE!

8 comments:

  1. I like this stencil too...love what you did with it and the background paper makes it look really fun and upbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS look, too. And the contrast between the stencil and paper are perfect for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the paper that you used makes the Celtic knot more modern in appearance, plus repeats the circular pattern. Wonderful card, Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors that you used in this card. It feels so "fresh" to me. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for making your card in my favorite color!!! Great combo with the paper. You always do great things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great color combo and the background paper adds the perfect fun touch!

    ReplyDelete