Thursday, March 31, 2011

Thursday's Dream Schemes, Spring is in the Air


Todays post is the beautiful Hydranga Stencil from Dreamweaver. This is one of my favorite stencils. Here I decided to use Black Matte Paste and when it was dry I repostioned the stencil back on, using the jumbo dauber I covered the entire pasted surface with the Palette Stamp and stick Glue. I then used Metallic F/X brushed on with a small paint brush. Here I used multiple colors of blue and for the leaves I used Kiwi and Goldfinch. Take some time now to go to the rest of the dream team blogs and check out what they have created this week.

10 comments:

  1. OHHH--I really like this one. You have worked those Metallic FX! I am so happy now that ordered this gorgeous stencil, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this stencil too, and I really like how you used it on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Georgia, you know what they say about great minds thinking alike! I used the same technique on my post. The hydrangea is a favorite of mine, too, but your shading makes it really stand out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. Love all the shades of colors in them. Your version is gorgeous with the Metallic f/X. Obviously, I need to get some more of the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! I love those FX powders.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Georgia, You are a master when it comes to this technique...so lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful job with the FX powders. This is beautiful (one of my favorite stencils too!)

    ReplyDelete