Thursday, February 3, 2011

Thursday's Dream Scheme's


For today's dream team the challenge is a free them. I have had this paper from Reminiese for a very long time and found just the right use for this card. For this card it was really very simple, I used this new rooster stencil (LG732) and Glossy Black paste both from Dreamweaver Stencils.
Ilove the french country look using red white and black. I used several different papers all from the same line of paper, added a black and white polka dot bow and metal corners from Tim Holtz. It has become one of my favorite cards and was really very simple.
Make sure you check out the rest of the Dream Team's blogs many of them were able to go to CHA this year and they came home with some fabulous idea's. See you next Thursday with anotherDream Team challenge.

10 comments:

  1. Fantastic Georgia!! Did I see this on one of the sample boards at CHA? It is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect paper with the rooster! Love him in glossy black on red, and those corners are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Red, black and white is one of my favorite color combinations. And all the elements came together perfectly. Another great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore this card! one of my favs in colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Georgia. Great minds think alike! I used the Rooster too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very zippy effect, don't know as I have seen the rooster in a rendering that I did not love. Great card Georgia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how this all came together, Georgia. What a perfect combination of stencil and paper!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! That stencil and the paper you used are made for each other...utter PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is just darling! I love both the black glossy paste and the rooster stencil and when put together with the darling paper, photo corners and ribbon its perfect!

    ReplyDelete