Friday, November 26, 2010

Ornament using Dreamweaver Stencils








I had a great day yesterday and hope you all had a great Thanksgiving as well. So today I decided to try this ornament I had in my head. I started by using my Nestabilities Heirloom Ornament and I cut out 3 of the largest ornament. Then using my Sm. Snowflake (LS 26) stencil I stenciled snowflakes on each of the 3 ornaments that I had cut out. After I had cut out the ornaments I used my Score-it to score each ornament down the middle (this really helps when you go to put the ornament together). To get the snowflakes to be lavender I used regular embossing paste and mixed in some purple satin Metallic F/X. Once the snowflakes were pasted I sprinkled some crystal glitter onto them. Then after the paste was dry I carefully put the ornament together.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Georgia! This is lovely...and I like how you achieved the color of the snowflakes. I didn't know there was an ornament nestabilities. Are you going to teach this one?

    ReplyDelete