Monday, August 30, 2010

Seasons Greetings/Dreamweaver Design Team

For this card I started with white cardstock and the Holly Flourish Stencil (LG731)
and My Big Shot. After running the stencil through the Big Shot, I used Tin Holtz Distress inks (Ranger) to distress the card. Then I punched out a white scalloped oval and a larger oval using the Marvy scallopped oval punches (purple and green) I can never remember the giga, mega thing so I just remember the color. I then distressed the white oval using the same colors as I did on the holly flourish. I then used black glossy embossing paste to paste Season's Greetings (LS91) on the distressed oval. I added a gold ribbon and rhinestones to the card a little bling.
Supplies:
Holly Flourish (LG731) Dreamweaver stencils
Season's Greetings (LS91) Dreamweaver Stencils
Glossy Black Embossing Paste - Dreamweaver Stencils
Tim Holtz Disstress Inks (Ranger) Scattered Straw, Tea Dye, Pine Neddles and Barn Door
Blending Foam - Ranger Inkessentials
Marvy Scalloped Oval Punches (purple and green)tarted by using white

1 comment: